More about organic food
Getting active at UTS
- UTS Environment Collective http://www.sa.uts.edu.au/environmentdept
- Flick My Switch campaign for 100% renewable energy at UTS www.flickmyswitch.org
- Environmental Sustainability initiative www.green.uts.edu.au
Food organisations and networks
Youth Food Movement – The Youth Food Movement is an international network of young farmers, cooks, artisans, activists and students that are actively changing the future of food and farming.
Milkwood Permaculture – Milkwood Permaculture provides world-class education in Permaculture and Regenerative Agriculture.
Inspiring (or thought provoking) stuff!
Give Mother Earth a Chance – Address by Dr Vandana Shiva for the 2010 Sydney Peace Prize
Food Waste – Australians throw out 4.45 million tonnes of food every year. Learn more in this segment by Hungry Beast
The Omnivore’s Dilemma: Michael Pollan
- Alfalfa House (Enmore, Sydney)
- Manly Food Co-operative (Sydney)
- Thoughtful Foods (UNSW, Sydney)
- Usyd Food Co-op (Sydney Uni)
- Blue Mountains Food Co-operative (Katoomba)
Got a resource you’d like to share? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to this page.